Monday, August 11, 2014

Goals for the Year

It's a new year, full of new opportunities, and new goals. With no goals, there are no guidelines to follow and nothing to strive to accomplish. I've thought of a few goals in three different categories; academic, social, and spiritual.

Academically, I'd love to receive all A's. It's always been a goal of mine, but I haven't accomplished it since about 5th grade. Granted, high school will be more difficult than middle school, but hopefully I can pull it off. The subjects I'll have to work on are Science and Math, my weak points.

Spiritually, I want to read my bible and pray more often. These are things that we as Christians need to form habits of. I, however, have not, and I believe now is as good a time as any to start.

Photo Credit: Markus53


Socially, I'd like meet Paul McCartney at the concert I'm going to in October. I might make a sign to hold up, which means I'll possibly be called on stage to get an autograph. It would be a dream come true! It's a long- shot, but anything can happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment